Cancellation, Return and Guarantee Policy
Go directly to:
If your order has not been processed yet, in most cases it is possible to cancel or modify the order. Your payment will be fully refunded to your account, or you can change your order. It is important that you contact Customer Support with your question as soon as possible. Some products are excluded from cancellation, for example if a product is made to order.
If the order has already left the warehouse, it is unfortunately not possible to cancel or change your order. In this case, you can use our Return Procedure as described below.
In most cases, consumers can return their purchased products within 14 days after the receipt of the products. If you want to return products, you're invited to follow the Return Procedure.
What to do in the following situations:
You ordered the wrong product.
This can happen, you can follow the Return Procedure.
You want to exchange a product for another product.
If you want to exchange a product, you can use the Return Procedure for the product you want to return and you will receive a credit slip. You can order the new product through our webshop.
You have received a wrong item or the shipment is incomplete.
Please report this to our Customer Support as soon as possible. We will restore our mistake as soon as possible.
The valve does not work properly.
Please look at our Installation and Troubleshooting Documentation, if this does not help, please contact our Customer Support. They will help you as quickly and effectively as possible.
You have received a defective item.
If you have received a defective item, you can use our guarantee procedure.
If you wish to return a product, you are invited to take the following steps:
- Request an RET number within 14 days after you received your order.
- To do so, fill out the return form completely. Save the file and send the form via e-mail to info@Tameson or send it by regular mail to our contact address.
- After you have received an RET number from us, you will need to send the products as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after you received the number.
- Products must be unused, undamaged and with original packaging and documentation. Grease or oil stains on documentation or packaging are regarded as damage.
- If a package or product is damaged, Tameson can choose to reduce or waive the refund.
- Do not affix stickers or tape on the original packaging or write any text on the product packaging.
- To avoid transport damage, please pack the items in an extra carton.
- A copy of the completed Return Form including RET number must be attached to the shipment.
- you are responsible for the cost of returning unless the fault lies with us. In the latter, report it to our customer service. They ensure that you can ship free of charge.
- The risk for the return lies with the customer. We therefore advise you to send the package by registered mail. In this case, you can claim a possible loss with your carrier.
- A refund will be processed as soon as possible but no later than 30 days. If the products are received by us in good condition, we will credit the paid price of the returned items.
To (digitally) fill out the return form, you need a recent version of Adobe Reader. Download here the latest version. You can also print the form, complete it and send it by letter post.
Excluded from return are:
- Used or damaged items.
- Products with missing or damaged original packaging and documentation.
- Items that are not purchased via the webshop.
- Items that are not available in our online catalog or are made to order.
- Items with an indication that they cannot be returned.
Tameson reserves the right to reject returned products or to partly refund the items when the terms and conditions are violated, for example when the period to return the products is exceeded, or when or when the product or packaging of the product is damaged.
When a product does not function properly, please double-check the product documentation and consult the FAQ. If a product is defect, please contact our customer service and we will provide a solution as soon as possible.
We offer 12 months warranty on manufacturing defects for all products we sell through our webshop. Regular wear of parts, or misuse of products is not covered by the warranty. For a detailed description, you can view our Terms and Conditions.