Sorry for the inconvenience.
No products found with current parameters. Try to go back and adjust/reset the filters or select another product category below.
Rp1'' Brass Angle Seat Valve EPDM 10 bar Drinking Water- AL2BM
This Rp1" brass angle seat valve with EPDM is suitable for drinking water (DVGW) or other neutral liquids from 0-10 bar and temperatures between 0-90°C. Thanks to the Y-shape, the flow resistance is very low. Maintenance free and very reliable. Operate the valve gradually with the ergonomic knob (no water hammer, partially open possible).
Order before 16h CEST (mo-fr), same day shipment
2 year warranty, Returns 30 days
This manual angle seat valve offers both a reliable shut-off valve as a flow rate control valve. The Y-shape body design allows for less flow restriction resulting in a higher Kv value and a reduced pressure drop compared to other globe valves. The brass body and the EPDM seal makes these valves durable, reliable, and ready for a long-service life. They are designed for a single flow direction for media, but they can also be used the other way around. However, this will reduce the flow rate. This Rp1" angle seat valve is suitable for temperatures between 0-90°C with a pressure range of 0-10 bar. Due to the simple design, manual angle seat valves require little maintenance and are designed for millions of cycles. The hand wheel operation allows for more control over flow rates and prevents the risk of water hammer due the slow closing. Its design doesn't have features or mounting interfaces to mount an electric or pneumatic actuator. They are optimal for water, drinking water (DVGW-certificated), or neutral fluids. Angle seat valves can also be referred to as y-valves, globe valves, or shut-off valves.
- Y-shape design allow for higher flow capacity and Kv value compared to vertical globe valves.
- Manually operated with ergonomic polyamide knob.
- Suitable for a wide range of media including viscous media (typically up to 600 cSt).
- Brass body for durability and chemical resistance.
- Durable EPDM seal suited for drinking water (DVGW approval).
- Flow rate can be regulated.
- Temperature range of 0-90°C.
- Low maintenance, durable, and meant for millions of cycles.
- No risk of water hammer due to slow closing.
- No automatic or remote control.
- Requires multiple turns from fully open to closed, cannot be used for immediate closing.
The AL2BM series are characterized by excellent flow rates and can be used under though conditions. They are excellent alternatives to ball valves. They can be used in applications where the most standard solenoid valves would fail, such as thick, viscous, or even slightly contaminated media. The valves are available in brass housing with an EPDM seal with a pressure range of 0-10 bar. Available thread sizes from Rp1/2" to G3". They don't have any dead spaces (up to G2"). All valves from this series are suited for drinking water (DVGW approval). Thanks to the hand wheel it's possible to slowly open and close the valve which makes it possible to control the flow accurately. The slow closure also prevents water hamer.