Sorry for the inconvenience.
No products found with current parameters. Try to go back and adjust/reset the filters or select another product category below.
Technical Information Center
In the technical information center you will find various articles related to fluid control. Whether you're looking for background articles about the design principles of valves, calculators to dimension valves, or chemical resistance of materials, this reference will guide you. If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact our customer service.
- Solenoid and electric ball valve wizard
- Certifications & Approvals
- Flow principles (Valve sizing, Kv-value, flow rate)
- Chemical resistance of materialsPopular
- Valve sizing calculatorPopular
- Housing material selection criteria
- Seal material selection criteria
- Choosing an AC or DC coil for a solenoidPopular
- More Selection Criteria & Wizard Articles
Complete the questions to find suitable valves directly:
The valve is actuated with an electric current through the solenoid (electromagnet).
- Switches directly.
- From 1/8 inch up to 2 inch.
- Normally Closed or Normally Open.
- Only for clean media.
- Uses energy as long as electrically energized.
- (Semi-)direct operated: from 0 bar pressure differential.
- Indirect operated: from ±0.5 bar pressure diff.
- Only one direction of pressure.
- Brass, Stainless Steel or Plastic housing.
- EPDM, FKM, NBR of PTFE seals.
The flow is controlled with a drilled sphere (ball) which rotates around its axis, perpendicular to the bore. The ball rotates with the help of an electric motor.
- Operates from 0 bar.
- Close gradually (±10s).
- Energy efficient.
- 1/2, 3/4 or 1 inch.
- For both flow directions.
- Brass Housing / PTFE sealing.
- Less sensitive to dirt.
NO = Normally Open: The valve is open when the coil is not electrically energized.
|1/8 inch||± 4 - 8 mm|
|1/4 inch||± 6 - 12 mm|
|3/8 inch||± 8 - 15 mm|
|1/2 inch||± 10 - 16 mm|
|3/4 inch||± 15 - 22 mm|
|1 inch||± 20 - 30 mm|
|1½ inch||± 25 - 50 mm|
|2 inch||± 40 - 60 mm|
3-Weg Electric Ball Valve (bore >8mm):For larger flow rates, such as central heating, irrigation, compressed air etc.